Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI, i am upset with you!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
KI, I was doing the "this little pig" quest earlier to get ju hao, and guess how many times I had to fight the inoshishi bandits? 10. TEN! ten battles of 4 bandits and witchdoctors? what? do I just have horrible luck or did you make it so the prayer bead I needed had like a 1% percent drop rate? I was upset.

complaint over.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
KI, I was doing the "this little pig" quest earlier to get ju hao, and guess how many times I had to fight the inoshishi bandits? 10. TEN! ten battles of 4 bandits and witchdoctors? what? do I just have horrible luck or did you make it so the prayer bead I needed had like a 1% percent drop rate? I was upset.

complaint over.
It makes you appreciate Ju Hao even more. The drop rate has always been terrible for that quest.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2015
Honestly, it is all just random and sadly we have to accept that. On the bright side, as said before, you will appreciate things more if you work towards them, rather than getting them handed to you within one fight.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sounds like a run of bad luck. I've had plenty of those...

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
It makes you appreciate Ju Hao even more. The drop rate has always been terrible for that quest.
I guess you got a point.....

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Smokki on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Honestly, it is all just random and sadly we have to accept that. On the bright side, as said before, you will appreciate things more if you work towards them, rather than getting them handed to you within one fight.
I get its random. but ten fights for a prayer bead? that seems a little strange to me (and I have seen strange things)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Reminds me of when I did "Are you chicken" That quest was the bane of my childhood. I fought so many ships trying to get that necklace. After about 57 battles I gave up until a couple years later when I heard that the drop chance was higher. I tried a few more times and finally got it. I've never picked up that quest on any other of my pirates since.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Well, the good news is that this is one of the very few quests that do that. I've ran through this game with multiple characters and this is really the only time vampire in the game with defeat and collect.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:

complaint over.
Don't feel alone, Alyssa. I've experienced this unbelievably negative experience that was all by chance in Aquila, when I was Farming Ophidian Ships for Lotuses a long time ago (when I was Level 61 or so, getting her groceries ). But, with enough determination, I kept moving forward (eventually ) and here I am now, Level 65 because I didn't feint or falter at the sight of a not good time of Farming.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!