Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What in the Spiral are Trophies?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
It was about time I'd ask this question, as it seems Trophies never show up in the Skull Island Bazaar. I now go to the Bazaar frequently to get items (especially rare ones), and every time I would look at this "Trophies" section, it would never be there. There hasn't been one single time where I saw at least one Trophy there.

Can someone please help me as to what Trophies are?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I've never seen any, since we don't get trophies as drops. I think that category is simply there as a "place holder" until the time we do get trophies.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
You get them from packs. That's all I know.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I believe trophies are items from some of the packs

Sometimes you receive an item and it says "you can seek this for lots of gold!" And those items usually appear in the trophies section

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
The trophies section is meant for the treasures you get from the Tribal Crew and Grizzly Beast packs. Since those items aren't able to be sold to the bazaar, the tab is kinda useless to have placed in the bazaar.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
On Wizard101, the trophies tend to be special furniture items, like statues won from boss fights, usually rare. I imagine that they put the tab in for trophies because they would be added here eventually. I suppose they could already exist, but those who have them don't want to sell, or they show up so rarely that they are snapped up very quickly. Unless someone has seen a trophy for sale, I figure it was easier to include the tab from the start, and they haven't added them yet.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
So far they are treasure items sold for gold that you get when you buy packs.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Conwitty423 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
No, you get "treasures" from packs, which you can sell to a free trader.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Conwitty423 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
Also, the icons for "trophies" & "treasures" are different. One is shown as a trophy and the other is shown as a treasure chest, just take a look.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Thank you, everyone, for all of your helpful tips! Yes, Esperanza, I do receive Treasure from Packs and obviously sell them to Jolly Roger, the Free Trader (as there is no point to keep them, and you can sell them for a lot of gold, plus it would be great to add to good ol' Roger's collection ). Trophies have a different icon.

As Anecorbie said in one of the posts (Is There a Place to Change Your Flags? by SlashingSabre), "Yay! So many helpful pirates!" I agree: These Message Boards are the perfect place to ask for help. Everyone here will eagerly answer your question!