Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Won't be posting for a day or two

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Fearless Jacob Capstan: Hello, this is Darkmoordude's pirates. We would like to say that Darkmoordude won't be posting for a bit cause he needs to rest. He is on Benadryl and as we've mentioned on "Our Villain Characters" He tried to open a bag of cheetos sideways. He just isn't himself right now, he could literally could go into Walmart and scream "Gogos crazy bones are the best Walk-On's employees, second and third place are Dave Strider and Clarence Wendle!" So he will be back by Monday, so we just wanted to announce his absence and don't forget to-

-Zhane hisses-

Jacob: SHUT UP, ZHANE!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
Fearless Jacob Capstan: Hello, this is Darkmoordude's pirates. We would like to say that Darkmoordude won't be posting for a bit cause he needs to rest. He is on Benadryl and as we've mentioned on "Our Villain Characters" He tried to open a bag of cheetos sideways. He just isn't himself right now, he could literally could go into Walmart and scream "Gogos crazy bones are the best Walk-On's employees, second and third place are Dave Strider and Clarence Wendle!" So he will be back by Monday, so we just wanted to announce his absence and don't forget to-

-Zhane hisses-

Okay, Jacob! As much of an addict of Pirate101 as I am, I still think it's very good for morale to take breaks if need be.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

-Zhane hisses-

I gather that opening a bag of Cheetos sideways doesn't work?

Get well & rest darkmoordude!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

-Zhane hisses-

Also, Jacob, I'm very sorry about being on Benadryl and I hope you feel better soon!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I am feeling better now,

it was a lot shorter than I thought! Now time to go back to the slightly bitter and very random guy I am!

Oh no, look out! IT'S THE LETTER D! It will explode my copy of sm4sh!

Nessa: Wait, you said you had a digital copy of sm4sh!

Hmm, what a twist!

And that is what is in my mind pretty much every day.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
I am feeling better now,

it was a lot shorter than I thought! Now time to go back to the slightly bitter and very random guy I am!

Oh no, look out! IT'S THE LETTER D! It will explode my copy of sm4sh!

Nessa: Wait, you said you had a digital copy of sm4sh!

Hmm, what a twist!

And that is what is in my mind pretty much every day.
I'm glad you're feeling better!