Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Successful Pack Sale

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy everyone! Your favorite Avery's Court Swashbuckler is back, Stormy Elijah Silver. As you might know, Kingsisle recently did a one week long pack sale last week. In my opinion, the pack sale was very successful. I managed to recruit my first 3 pack companions during this sale. I'm very happy with what I got so I'd like to say a huge thank you to Kingsisle for making this pack sale possible. I managed to snag 3 good companions through it all on my level 12 Musketeer, Sly Brady Silver. The companions I got in the order I got them are as follows: Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn (the Privateer grizzly bear), aaaaaaaand of course I got the best companion last. Let's pause here and let the suspense build up as to who I recruited as my third and last companion during the sale. Has the suspense built up long enough? Yes? You sure? All right all right, I'll tell you who I got as my third and last companion during the pack sale. Yep. I got Baar himself. I was trying to get Yohr (the Swashbuckler grizzly bear) or Ghor (the Musketeer grizzly bear) and then bam. Baar, the Beastmaster himself was recruited to my crew. Welcome to the crew, Baar! We love you! Anyways, let's get to the question at hand. Which pack companions did you guys recruit during this Pirate101 pack sale? Did you get the companions you wanted? I know I did with the Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn, and Baar himself. Good luck on packs everyone and may your desired companions finally become companions!
Sincerely
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 12 Musketeer)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy everyone! Your favorite Avery's Court Swashbuckler is back, Stormy Elijah Silver. As you might know, Kingsisle recently did a one week long pack sale last week. In my opinion, the pack sale was very successful. I managed to recruit my first 3 pack companions during this sale. I'm very happy with what I got so I'd like to say a huge thank you to Kingsisle for making this pack sale possible. I managed to snag 3 good companions through it all on my level 12 Musketeer, Sly Brady Silver. The companions I got in the order I got them are as follows: Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn (the Privateer grizzly bear), aaaaaaaand of course I got the best companion last. Let's pause here and let the suspense build up as to who I recruited as my third and last companion during the sale. Has the suspense built up long enough? Yes? You sure? All right all right, I'll tell you who I got as my third and last companion during the pack sale. Yep. I got Baar himself. I was trying to get Yohr (the Swashbuckler grizzly bear) or Ghor (the Musketeer grizzly bear) and then bam. Baar, the Beastmaster himself was recruited to my crew. Welcome to the crew, Baar! We love you! Anyways, let's get to the question at hand. Which pack companions did you guys recruit during this Pirate101 pack sale? Did you get the companions you wanted? I know I did with the Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn, and Baar himself. Good luck on packs everyone and may your desired companions finally become companions!
Sincerely
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 12 Musketeer)
As I told you in game; you should go out and buy a lottery ticket. I've only seen a few players with luck like yours!
I've been trying to get Baar on Esperanza's crew since that pack was released! ( I'm totally jealous! x said through gritted teeth x )

During the sale I got the Haywire Musketeer, ( not thrilled ). Why? Well, in story terms, my pirate would say "I've fought too many of these mechanical monsters to be comfortable having them near me."
IMO, I hate their looks and now I know they have no personality ( they don't even say something when you issue orders. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on May 31, 2017 wrote:
As I told you in game; you should go out and buy a lottery ticket. I've only seen a few players with luck like yours!
I've been trying to get Baar on Esperanza's crew since that pack was released! ( I'm totally jealous! x said through gritted teeth x )

During the sale I got the Haywire Musketeer, ( not thrilled ). Why? Well, in story terms, my pirate would say "I've fought too many of these mechanical monsters to be comfortable having them near me."
IMO, I hate their looks and now I know they have no personality ( they don't even say something when you issue orders. )
I really love my Haywire Battle Angel companion, but what I hate most about it is that they don't talk at all. I find this rather odd because the Armada you fight in the Pirate101 story line are capable of speech. It just strikes me as odd that the Armada Companions are completely mute.