Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queue Timers

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Let me start by saying that I love the concept of the flee timer. I'm glad that punishment was added for boosters that refuse to accept a match, and I'd love to see more consequences for boosting. However, I see no reason to impose a 5 minute flee timer for leaving queue while you are still searching for a match. If I accidentally join a battle royale when I mean to queue up for 1v1, I'm forced to wait 5 minutes to join the queue I wanted to enter. In addition, no wrong was committed, so why have a punishment?

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Agreed, and it goes for pet arena matches too. If you are waiting for a pet match, and no one is there, why penalize you for exiting so you can do a practice match. I imagine it is simplest to have it the way it is. I wonder if the flee timer is the same length as it takes a pet match request to expire. If it's the same, I guess I'd just wait for it to drop me out.