Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

April Fool's Day Throwback Thursday

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver here to discuss something fun! So, as you all know, Kingsisle recently did a Throwback Thursday, where they threw it back to April Fool's Day on April 20, 2017. To celebrate, I bought every single April Fool's Day mount the second they were available. True, I have been playing Pirate101 since Beta, but sadly I missed the April Fool's Day mounts in past years due to having a busy life. I am happy that the April Fool's Day mounts made a grand reappearance, even if it was only for one day. So, let's cut to the discussion question. My question to you all is a fun one to discuss! I am asking all of you, "Out of all the April Fool's Day mounts, which mount is your number one most favorite mount, including the 2017 Coolest Mount Ever?" My favorite April Fool's Day mount so far is Wonky the Donkey. I know, it was a hard decision between the Mighty Steed (Coconuts) and Wonky the Donkey. The reason Wonky the Donkey is my favorite April Fool's Day mount is because I like the idea that the mount is riding on the Pirate instead of the Pirate riding the mount. It's definitely a really funny change to the whole, "I'm riding a mount to travel faster." Instead, it is "The mount is riding me." I like Wonky the Donkey because of the reason that the mount is riding on me. So, it's your turn! Which April Fool's Day mount is your number one most favorite mount?
Cheers!
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Witchdoctor-In-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver here to discuss something fun! So, as you all know, Kingsisle recently did a Throwback Thursday, where they threw it back to April Fool's Day on April 20, 2017. To celebrate, I bought every single April Fool's Day mount the second they were available. True, I have been playing Pirate101 since Beta, but sadly I missed the April Fool's Day mounts in past years due to having a busy life. I am happy that the April Fool's Day mounts made a grand reappearance, even if it was only for one day. So, let's cut to the discussion question. My question to you all is a fun one to discuss! I am asking all of you, "Out of all the April Fool's Day mounts, which mount is your number one most favorite mount, including the 2017 Coolest Mount Ever?" My favorite April Fool's Day mount so far is Wonky the Donkey. I know, it was a hard decision between the Mighty Steed (Coconuts) and Wonky the Donkey. The reason Wonky the Donkey is my favorite April Fool's Day mount is because I like the idea that the mount is riding on the Pirate instead of the Pirate riding the mount. It's definitely a really funny change to the whole, "I'm riding a mount to travel faster." Instead, it is "The mount is riding me." I like Wonky the Donkey because of the reason that the mount is riding on me. So, it's your turn! Which April Fool's Day mount is your number one most favorite mount?
Cheers!
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Witchdoctor-In-Training)
I've mentioned this before but to me the Rubber Ducky is an absolute classic best. It's so funny and the squeaky noises just add to the fun!
My second favorite is the Mighty Steed.
I liked the Coolest Mount Ever but was disappointed that it doesn't float on water, I wanted to be an iceberg.
( Hmm, the Rubber Ducky doesn't float either...why? )