Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Account 'Transers' Question

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
I read on a really old Wizard101 post that we can create a 'new' account under the same Master account and ask for a one-time 'transfer' between accounts (mainly done if you don't like your old Account/Username). My question is this: what all gets transferred and what doesn't? On my Wizard101 account (since both games are on the same account) I have up to almost the end of Mooshu completely unlocked with Crowns but on Pirate101 I have a yearly membership. Do these transfer as well, and what about items in our Banks/Shared bank from Bundles or the Crown shop? The post I read stated you could have your characters transferred, but it never addressed the rest of the stuff on the account that, in my opinion, is far more important than a character (which can easily be remade).

The reason why I'm asking all of this is because I'm thinking about creating a new account with my Twitch name instead of the old 'Nightblood' I've got going. Mainly for synergy purposes between the stream and the Forums, but if only your character and whatever they have on them is transferred while everything else on that account remains, I'll have to opt out. I have far too many important items to risk losing.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
I would like to 'bump' this since it is an important question that would not only help me, but many others who are possibly wondering this very same thing. Hope a Mod or someone at KI can elaborate on the details for us a little bit :)