Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crossovers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I believe that it's been stated before, but I think it would be so interesting to see Wizards and Pirates working in conjunction in the spiral. For example, there could be dungeons where pirates and wizards accomplished separate tasks to finish the dungeon quicker, though it could technically be finished by just one group. I know that this may be difficult to accomplish as the two are separate games, but all the events of Pirate101 and Wizard101 are taking place at the same time in the same worlds. I would think that at least we would hear more about the Wizard world and vice versa.

Any thoughts?

1AthenaGirl1

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Maybe a dungeon that can be found in both games but in Wizard it has hints to Pirate and in Pirate there'll be remains of what was left by the wizards since Pirate takes place after the events in Wizard.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1AthenaGirl1 on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
I believe that it's been stated before, but I think it would be so interesting to see Wizards and Pirates working in conjunction in the spiral. For example, there could be dungeons where pirates and wizards accomplished separate tasks to finish the dungeon quicker, though it could technically be finished by just one group. I know that this may be difficult to accomplish as the two are separate games, but all the events of Pirate101 and Wizard101 are taking place at the same time in the same worlds. I would think that at least we would hear more about the Wizard world and vice versa.

Any thoughts?

1AthenaGirl1
It would be nearly impossible to have wizards and pirates in the same dungeon at the same time; simply because the battle systems are completely different.
W101:
Dueling Circle
Power Pips for spells
P101:
Battle Board
Free use of powers
However there could be a Wizard themed event where our pirates get to help Ambrose & Wizard City much in the way of the BOXES event introduced wizards to Skull Island, Boochbeard, Gandry & the Armada.