Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your order of the classes

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Title explains all! My order would be:

No offense meant to anybody Enjoy posting, I am open to hear your answer!!

~ Darling Brittany Neels
~ Genevieve Yardsley
~ Tasha Yellowfish
~ Peachy Evelyn Everheart
~ Tiny Belle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mythali126 on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
Title explains all! My order would be:

No offense meant to anybody Enjoy posting, I am open to hear your answer!!

~ Darling Brittany Neels
~ Genevieve Yardsley
~ Tasha Yellowfish
~ Peachy Evelyn Everheart
~ Tiny Belle
No offense, Mythali126, but I don't think we need more of these kinds of posts - someone usually does take offense and uses the opportunity to slam another class.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
For the record, I agree with Anecorbie.

Off the record, each class has trump cards that are extremely effective in certain situations, so it's impossible to truly say which class is the greatest.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
noahdd on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
For the record, I agree with Anecorbie.

Off the record, each class has trump cards that are extremely effective in certain situations, so it's impossible to truly say which class is the greatest.
Allow me to rephrase a bit:
For you & Anecorbie's first point: that may happen, but can't someone share there own opinion? Not to slam a class, but just to share? I think people should be allowed to share but slamming isn't nescessary and not what I intended to do in this topic.

Second point: I am discussing in my opinion over all, with all the good and bad of the class together and deciding the best class overall. Hope that helps a bit.

(sorry if I have any grammar mistakes, I am typing really fast at the moment due to limited time, I am very busy and having many problems irl)

- Darling Brittany Neels

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mythali126 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Allow me to rephrase a bit:
For you & Anecorbie's first point: that may happen, but can't someone share there own opinion? Not to slam a class, but just to share? I think people should be allowed to share but slamming isn't nescessary and not what I intended to do in this topic.

Second point: I am discussing in my opinion over all, with all the good and bad of the class together and deciding the best class overall. Hope that helps a bit.

(sorry if I have any grammar mistakes, I am typing really fast at the moment due to limited time, I am very busy and having many problems irl)

- Darling Brittany Neels
Yes, sharing opinions is allowed and imo, ought to be encouraged. However, I still stand by my statement that posts that "rate" classes are detrimental to the community as not everyone is mature, or level headed enough to see that an opinion that differs from theirs has validity and is only an opinion ( and isn't a truth ).
May your problems soon be solved, bless you.