Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates With Personalities!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello. I just created two new Pirates, and, I want you to tell me: What's your Pirate like?

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 60 Swashbuckler: Ambitious, sneaky, dauntless, dashing, daring, mischievous, always ready for an adventure, and feisty.
Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer: Always ready for a fight, rough, tough, pirate-y, and gold-loving.
Nora, Level 12 (and rising!) Privateer: Ambitious, education-loving, sometimes formal, joyful, helping, loving, caring, but strict when she has to be.
Miss Galway (she's "Miss" because I haven't thought of her first name yet), Level 0, not yet created Musketeer: Ambitious, fun, happy, joking, entertaining, sarcastic, and ready for action.

Helpful Aurora Parker would: Help, role play, run places, adventure, etc.
Brave Kiley would: Fight, adventure, talk pirate-y, etc.
Nora would: Lend a hand, help out, make a sad person happy, spend time at her house learning, tell a story in descriptive words, role play, etc.
Miss Galway would: Mess around, have fun, hang out, role play, tell jokes, play an arcade game, hang out at the Tavern, get distracted from questing, etc.

What would your Pirates do, and what are they like?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
Hello. I just created two new Pirates, and, I want you to tell me: What's your Pirate like?

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 60 Swashbuckler: Ambitious, sneaky, dauntless, dashing, daring, mischievous, always ready for an adventure, and feisty.
Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer: Always ready for a fight, rough, tough, pirate-y, and gold-loving.
Nora, Level 12 (and rising!) Privateer: Ambitious, education-loving, sometimes formal, joyful, helping, loving, caring, but strict when she has to be.
Miss Galway (she's "Miss" because I haven't thought of her first name yet), Level 0, not yet created Musketeer: Ambitious, fun, happy, joking, entertaining, sarcastic, and ready for action.

Helpful Aurora Parker would: Help, role play, run places, adventure, etc.
Brave Kiley would: Fight, adventure, talk pirate-y, etc.
Nora would: Lend a hand, help out, make a sad person happy, spend time at her house learning, tell a story in descriptive words, role play, etc.
Miss Galway would: Mess around, have fun, hang out, role play, tell jokes, play an arcade game, hang out at the Tavern, get distracted from questing, etc.

What would your Pirates do, and what are they like?
Not sure, I'm too busy impersonating a cleric from the church of England......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey