Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

krokotopia

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
im just gonna say right now - krok. next world. please? yo so me and that fearless finny kid were coming up with a story for it. queen sides with napoleguin, they start an expedition in krok. phule sends us letters, we go to krok to stop them. we get help from gortez, as well as avery's pirate republic. we were working on this huge screenplay thing for it but we havent touched it in weeks. i just want to throw it out there before it's too late. also btw, the mander slavery is gone. malistaire already cursed the emperor of mooshu on his way to dragonspyre. he already took the krokonomicon. but he hasn't been defeated yet, we know, because mycroft bones said sherlock is dealing with "the fallout of that business with the krokonomicon" (w101 first arc). that gave me an idea for an encounter with malistaire. not a big story thing though. maybe fight some wizards for no reason. another thing, meowiarty should be out of prison because the war is over. he could be our connection to malistaire. either imperial skyway in mooshu or some skyway in dragonspyre. but again, nothing too big. like port regal. the main focus is napoleguin and queen. i only mentioned malistaire to say that krokotopian slavery is gone...

well i hope you use this idea. have fun with your life.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
YAAAAAAAAAS, Krokatopia would be the perfect world, what if for the malastare encounter, we find a secret area in the Krokosphinx are wizard didn't, like how malastare got it is because it never left the sphinx, then like its a dungeon with malastare as the boss with draconians and if you farm it, you can get the Krokonomicon as a weapon with a power called "Lost Pages" which gives the enemy a random negative effect including 160 base damage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WickedWarrickNight... on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAS, Krokatopia would be the perfect world, what if for the malastare encounter, we find a secret area in the Krokosphinx are wizard didn't, like how malastare got it is because it never left the sphinx, then like its a dungeon with malastare as the boss with draconians and if you farm it, you can get the Krokonomicon as a weapon with a power called "Lost Pages" which gives the enemy a random negative effect including 160 base damage.
Don't bring Malastair to P101!

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
I've always wanted Krokotopia to be a world in the game (you can select it for the world you came from as well), but as Anecorbie pointed out to me, there's really no need to go there at this point in the story, unless it's for the 2nd arc...

However, I've seen dataminers uncover a Krok model and even an attack animation in one of the files once. Although I forget where I saw this, I believe it was on twitter.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I would love any new world, but Krokotopia would be especially fun.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I agree Krokotopia can be a nice addition to the pirate 101 universe. I agree keep the ex death professor in wizards, as someone stated ( said ). Maybe a new boss to keep pirates more interesting or something.

This will be interesting world to explore, from my experience as wizard 101 player it's a long and challenging world. Time will tell how this world will work, if I enter this world as a pirate.

Until next time, see you at the sky way ( and look out for that dreadnought ).

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, since the first story arc ended with the second part to Valencia, any world is now possible including Krokotopia. I'd think that Krokotopia would be an easier world to fit into the Pirate's view of the Spiral, rather than more magical based worlds like Avalon. I'd say Zafaria or Grizzelheim would also be interesting pirate worlds to see.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I thought we might go to Krokotopia because we're going treasure hunting again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reasons for going to Krokotopia:
1. It's an origin world, imo, we should visit every origin world.
2. Deacon had a deal allowing him to explore there - what was he looking for?