Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hmm, Interesting...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My post about the closing "the loop hole" has been removed from the message boards, I can only assume this was because I described the "cabin glitch" and made demands that this glitch be corrected.
However, this post passed through moderation the first time, why pass it then remove it? It seems that KI ought to do something about this glitch ( and they have had time to do this ). Players are getting frustrated with not being able to access the Dreadnought.
KI should take a stand about this glitch, correct it or sanction those who use it.

Administrator
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
My post about the closing "the loop hole" has been removed from the message boards, I can only assume this was because I described the "cabin glitch" and made demands that this glitch be corrected.
However, this post passed through moderation the first time, why pass it then remove it? It seems that KI ought to do something about this glitch ( and they have had time to do this ). Players are getting frustrated with not being able to access the Dreadnought.
KI should take a stand about this glitch, correct it or sanction those who use it.
That's correct, we have to be careful about how these issues are presented. If it shows others exactly how to exploit the game, that's of course unacceptable.

If there's any concern with others also exploiting an exploit you are trying to report, it's best to send it through our support team that can then review it:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
That's correct, we have to be careful about how these issues are presented. If it shows others exactly how to exploit the game, that's of course unacceptable.

If there's any concern with others also exploiting an exploit you are trying to report, it's best to send it through our support team that can then review it:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
Thank you for making this clear and allowing this thread to remain open.