Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Forum Names?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
After a solid six years of absence from the boards, I've realised that buying Crowns will give me just as much opportunity to talk to people on here (thanks to seeing someone else's post - cheers, anecorbie!) and now know that I've spent at least three of those years being extremely silly in not noticing.

Now that I'm back, however, I've been a bit scared to start talking again because I've got absolutely no clue what my name on these forums is going to be. Is it going to come up as my username? Maybe some other choice from my previous self I now regret? Six years is a very long time in the life of a (relatively) young pirate.

I'm really not sure, and I was wondering if there was a way of changing it just in case it happens to be either of those two things.

Extra lil' Note: I'm not entirely sure where to post this either, so I'm sorry if it's ended up in the wrong place!

Administrator
Purple Jellybeans on May 16, 2020 wrote:
After a solid six years of absence from the boards, I've realised that buying Crowns will give me just as much opportunity to talk to people on here (thanks to seeing someone else's post - cheers, anecorbie!) and now know that I've spent at least three of those years being extremely silly in not noticing.

Now that I'm back, however, I've been a bit scared to start talking again because I've got absolutely no clue what my name on these forums is going to be. Is it going to come up as my username? Maybe some other choice from my previous self I now regret? Six years is a very long time in the life of a (relatively) young pirate.

I'm really not sure, and I was wondering if there was a way of changing it just in case it happens to be either of those two things.

Extra lil' Note: I'm not entirely sure where to post this either, so I'm sorry if it's ended up in the wrong place!
Looks like your name is 'Purple Jellybeans', a perfectly respectable Pirate name! :)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Purple Jellybeans on May 16, 2020 wrote:

It would appear that your Forum name is 'Purple Jellybeans'. A hilarious name, I like it!

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Bat Masterson on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Looks like your name is 'Purple Jellybeans', a perfectly respectable Pirate name! :)
Definitely better than what I was expecting - I can work with that.
Thanks for taking the time to drop a reply!