Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Remembrance/Memorial Day

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd to thank KI for their continued support of veterans and members currently serving in armed forces.

I think this years remembrance item is particularily fitting. A Peace Dove, to mark the 100th annivarsary of the armistice signing, that ended the Great War.

Nice touch KI.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes - I agree, this is a very nice pet, with some great meaning behind it.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I have always loved the Veteran Day Memorials. My favorite one however was the Blades of Valor that had the dove circling over the crossed sword fountain. My friend was in the army and found that one to be the most touching. My second most favorite was Commemorative Poppy Display.

Having said that I love all the memorials to our great veterans! Thank you to each and everyone who served!

~~~~All gave some, some gave all ~~~~~~

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Nov 9, 2018 wrote:
I'd to thank KI for their continued support of veterans and members currently serving in armed forces.

I think this years remembrance item is particularily fitting. A Peace Dove, to mark the 100th annivarsary of the armistice signing, that ended the Great War.

Nice touch KI.
I agree. Good job, KingsIsle! I love that they always support veterans, and that the item this year is unique. I still have yet to redeem that and a few other items in-game soon.

Again, top marks, KingsIsle!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
In Search of Yum on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
I have always loved the Veteran Day Memorials. My favorite one however was the Blades of Valor that had the dove circling over the crossed sword fountain. My friend was in the army and found that one to be the most touching. My second most favorite was Commemorative Poppy Display.

Having said that I love all the memorials to our great veterans! Thank you to each and everyone who served!

~~~~All gave some, some gave all ~~~~~~
I absolutely agree. Those are my favorites also. The Blades of Valor was very beautiful, but I must say my favorite was the Commemorative Poppy Display. I didn't even know it had the In Flanders Fields song until I checked it out once, and the words with the music absolutely touched my heart.