Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Plan On Streaming After Ki Live 09/27/2018

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
To anyone looking for thoughts on Ki Live, I plan on streaming within minutes of Ki Live ending on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel.

My plans for Thursday 09/27/2018:

4 PM Central: I will host Kingsisle Live on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel, and I will live chat with anyone that wants to watch Ki Live with me, I will provide my thoughts on what Bat Masterson (Matthew Anderson) and Falmea (Leah) are saying.

After Ki Live Ends: I will go live for 2 hours with reaction to Ki Live, I will be playing Pirate 101 on 1 of my 2 Level 70 pirates. I will be also playing a city building game during this time.

I encourage anyone looking for reaction to Kingsisle Live to watch Ki Live with me and watch my reaction immediately after.

I don't know if I am allowed to post a link to my Twitch channel but if I am here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/rrrrzzzz (I am guessing I am allowed to post the link, as Bat Masterson allowed a Google Plus link, if I am not allowed to post the link please remove it).

My rrrrzzzz Twitch channel is a family-friendly Twitch channel where you can find 2 game streams on Thursdays (that Kingsisle Live falls on), Fridays, and Saturdays typically at 5 PM Central Time, these games are almost always Pirate 101 and a city building game I play. You can also find Pirate 101 videos released on Sundays typically at 5 PM Central Time. I encourage anyone who wishes Kingsisle Live was more than one and month to watch my Twitch channel for more family-friendly Pirate 101 streams every week.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!