Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tower of Moo Manchu help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I am looking for help on the tower of moo Manchu. I would prefer level 65 or over pirates to help me. I tried soloing it and I wasn't expecting to be outnumbered by so much, so I decided to adobe for help. Tell me what time (eastern), day and realm. I would try to arrange a meeting in front of the tower of moo Manchu.

Eric Gordon 67

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ConfusedKnicksFan on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am looking for help on the tower of moo Manchu. I would prefer level 65 or over pirates to help me. I tried soloing it and I wasn't expecting to be outnumbered by so much, so I decided to adobe for help. Tell me what time (eastern), day and realm. I would try to arrange a meeting in front of the tower of moo Manchu.

Eric Gordon 67
Have you tried Team Up? I ran a very successful run on my Privateer that way just the other day from the Ledger.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ConfusedKnicksFan on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:

Eric Gordon 67
Welcome to the message boards, ConfusedKnicksFan
Have you tried using the Team Up function? Everyday there are eager pirates waiting to farm Moo's Tower, why not try joining in?

Ensign
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry for the late post, I forgot about it . I have tried the Team Up strategy and it is very helpful. However, I was not prepared for its difficulty level. I have gotten used to it, and I am now farming for Manchus boots.