Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninjas: Assemble

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, everyone. Thank you for taking your time to read this post. If you're into ninjas and role plays, you're a perfect fit! Welcome to the Clan of the Fumetsu, also known as Fumetsu Clan. Fumetsu, or 不滅, is Japanese (obviously Mooshan in Pirate101) for "Immortal". This kind of "immortal", however, means indestructible, or undying. It means no one can defeat our clan.

Q: So, what's Fumetsu Clan all about?
A: The Fumetsu Clan is a clan of ninjas who all stick to the rules and say no inappropriate language. We fight for the Spiral, but mainly for MooShu (which is really in trouble...). All you need to do is meet me at Avery's Court at the Life Fountain on server Morgan Lafitte on Saturday, April 29 (2017, obviously) at 11:00 AM PST, and I will be there dressed as a ninja. After that, we friend each other and we go to my House, where we train and have leadership discussions on how to prevent Armada attacks and how to save the Spiral.

Q: Are there regulations/requirements in order to be a part of the Fumetsu Clan?
A: Obviously, the rules are to make sure not to say bad words or any inappropriate content and to not be rude to one another. We all need to work together as a ninja team. You don't have to be a paying member to join, and there are no Level requirements. You can be any Level, as long as whatever you wear is black when you come to the meetings.

Q: Is that it?
A: Yes, as long as you comment, "I'm coming" and come at the time and date specified above. Have a wonderful day!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. Thank you for taking your time to read this post. If you're into ninjas and role plays, you're a perfect fit! Welcome to the Clan of the Fumetsu, also known as Fumetsu Clan. Fumetsu, or 不滅, is Japanese (obviously Mooshan in Pirate101) for "Immortal". This kind of "immortal", however, means indestructible, or undying. It means no one can defeat our clan.

A: The Fumetsu Clan is a clan of ninjas who all stick to the rules and say no inappropriate language. We fight for the Spiral, but mainly for MooShu (which is really in trouble...). All you need to do is meet me at Avery's Court at the Life Fountain on server Morgan Lafitte on Saturday, April 29 (2017, obviously) at 11:00 AM PST, and I will be there dressed as a ninja. After that, we friend each other and we go to my House, where we train and have leadership discussions on how to prevent Armada attacks and how to save the Spiral.

Q: Are there regulations/requirements in order to be a part of the Fumetsu Clan?
A: Obviously, the rules are to make sure not to say bad words or any inappropriate content and to not be rude to one another. We all need to work together as a ninja team. You don't have to be a paying member to join, and there are no Level requirements. You can be any Level, as long as whatever you wear is black when you come to the meetings.

A: Yes, as long as you comment, "I'm coming" and come at the time and date specified above. Have a wonderful day!

I'm here, you guys! Please make it! I have friends lining up right now! I scheduled this; I need you guys to make it!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:

Hey, everyone. So, no one ever came to my meet-up that knew about it or saw it advertised on the Message Boards. I just realized I should've advertised it more and much earlier to promote it (as it takes from 24-48 hours for a Message Board post to be moderated). But I want to give special thanks to two Pirates who did show up and jumped on board without even knowing what the Fumetsu Clan was all about. These two Pirates are Corrupt Joseph, Level 56 (or somewhere around there) Swashbuckler, and Sneaky Frank Johansson, Level 70 Swashbuckler. Thank you for helping my plans come true with the Fumetsu Clan.

Thanks for reading, everyone! Aurora (and Kiley and Nora and Destiny) out!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hi, Helpful Aurora! KI policy is they don't do clans like some other games, but otherwise your idea is very much a match for what this game is about, being positive and having fun. It does fit the Mooshu ninja theme though. How about a ninja party with a bit more notice? Not all ninja wear black, but whatever color lets them hide. I have pink and a blue cat ninja and a dark blue ninja pig that might like to tag along with me.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on May 1, 2017 wrote:
Hi, Helpful Aurora! KI policy is they don't do clans like some other games, but otherwise your idea is very much a match for what this game is about, being positive and having fun. It does fit the Mooshu ninja theme though. How about a ninja party with a bit more notice? Not all ninja wear black, but whatever color lets them hide. I have pink and a blue cat ninja and a dark blue ninja pig that might like to tag along with me.
Heya, Calamity! The purpose was not as much to have a clan, but to have role playing fun with Pirates who stick to the rules and complete missions together. We'll continue to add more Pirates to our group. (I understand what you may have thought when I say "clan", but it's just organizing a party. That's all it is.)

In the meantime, as we're recovering from those great missions, I am going to be throwing a backyard party in my House (Rake's Lagoon, the Swashbuckler House) sometime soon. The time is the same, but the date has not been set yet. Please let all your friends know!

I very much like organizing these events, which are helping us to get to know each other as Pirates, and to become friends. This backyard party is NOT a role play, so it's an open house for anybody to come and meet me. There will be food, refreshments, activities and entertainment, the outside main part and the inside of the house where there's a "Party Room", working fireworks, and much more! I'll say more about that when we can get a date settled, and I'll promote it a little earlier next time.

I know that ninjas don't always wear black. My flag used to be pink and white (before I changed it to something more fitting for poor Aurora ), and my Cat Ninja, Shiruku Neko, used to have those colors too. It doesn't really blend in well, though...