Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

In battle suggestion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
So I've posted this before, but... here goes.

What about a feature for when you are in battle your companions take their turns in the order you click on them. For example, let's say I have Kobe, Bonnie Anne, and Old Scratch in a battle, in that order in my companion roster. I want Old Scratch to go first so I click on him and make him do his move, then click on let's say Bonnie Anne and maker her do her move, then finally Kobe does his move. I have been in the situation where I have wanted this to happen multiple times and was wondering if you guys like the idea.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
also the pirate, why our pirates go first every turn before our companions is besides me as I prefer my companions to buff and to get their buffs on my main character I have to essentially wait until the next turn

Play would be a lot more varied if the order in which everything you control plays were dependent upon the order in which each selected their card, so it does add an extra dimension to the game.