Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

April Fools, everyone!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Pie in the sky? Maybe! APRIL FOOLS! Let's all make Pirate101 jokes! I'll start.

Ratbeard: "I don't know about the rest of ye, but I'm gettin' sick of Bosun Budd's belching!"

Bosun Budd: "UUUURRRP!"

Ratbeard: "Argh! See what I mean?"

Gracie Conrad: "Yes, it is rather irritable. I won't say I wouldn't be better off without it."

Catbeard: "Ugh, yes indeed. But how do we-"

CHOMP!

Hawkules: "There! I have shoved a cork in the blubbery one's mouth! Nothing will come out of there, thanks to the great Hawkules!"

Ratbeard: "Har! That's not a bad idea! Maybe you're brainy after-"

'Gurgle'

(The following scene is unable to be shown to you, as it contains excessive flatulence, disgusted faces, and Ratbeard turning progressively redder)

APRIL FOOLS!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Oops! I think I put this in the wrong section by accident. Still getting used to The Tavern being moved... APRIL FOOLS!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
No jokes? Nothing at all?

This must be your joke!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Oops! I think I put this in the wrong section by accident. Still getting used to The Tavern being moved... APRIL FOOLS!
I don't know, seems like a real slice of your pirates life. Forums played an April Fool on you!