Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday pets

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
I created a special loot table that would only run on the 5th birthday week. That is where some of these new ones came from.
Maybe on year 10 I will re-enable them. But I did make sure that they all were available as a hybrid. So not all is lost if you didn't get one from the presents.
Anyone discover any of the combos that make these new hybrids yet? Last time I checked, there wasn't much info posted.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Anyone get the new Autumn Yeti? Have anything to report about it?

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Anyone get the new Autumn Yeti? Have anything to report about it?
The Autumn Yeti isn't exactly new. It is a seasonal pet that has been released back in 2016. I have an adult one and so far it doesn't make any hybrids.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
be cool if this one when put to an ostrich in a pear tree made a fall leafed tree pet, or if put to a black mambo spider gave ya a yeti with a hula skirt with a wreath around its neck (yes fruit basket hat.. at least a giant pineapple one) xD

love the unusual ones(hybrids) would steal that pretty ice floe siren from wiz as a hybrid from a certain fish + ?
idk guess no humanoid types other than cat thug really and it seems very Aquilan.. hmm
but lots of fun things are easy to imagine with spring-time ones.. bunnicorn to a batik eggaloon could make a gorgeous tie-dyed bunny.. a silver buffaloon to a panther or manticore might make a noble silvery(sparkly mane effects) lion.. still hoping to get time to pop in and try for my blue oni(like ice guardian in water temple in mooshu)

o btw anybody else heard of a dye-able temporary birthday riding lion? heard that rumor via twitter and was over-joyed we'd get dyeable mounts :3

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
be cool if this one when put to an ostrich in a pear tree made a fall leafed tree pet, or if put to a black mambo spider gave ya a yeti with a hula skirt with a wreath around its neck (yes fruit basket hat.. at least a giant pineapple one) xD

love the unusual ones(hybrids) would steal that pretty ice floe siren from wiz as a hybrid from a certain fish + ?
idk guess no humanoid types other than cat thug really and it seems very Aquilan.. hmm
but lots of fun things are easy to imagine with spring-time ones.. bunnicorn to a batik eggaloon could make a gorgeous tie-dyed bunny.. a silver buffaloon to a panther or manticore might make a noble silvery(sparkly mane effects) lion.. still hoping to get time to pop in and try for my blue oni(like ice guardian in water temple in mooshu)

o btw anybody else heard of a dye-able temporary birthday riding lion? heard that rumor via twitter and was over-joyed we'd get dyeable mounts :3

stormy jen silver
I've seen people with that lion dyed different colors, but have't tried to dye it myself. It seems to come to your backpack in black, but I've seen people with it that had it a nice blue, and a pink one.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Is there anything new in the holiday boxes? I got a Festive Grouper, which I hadn't seen before, not sure if it's new. I like the color, for the groupers it is cheerful looking, bright red and green.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Some of the holiday pets seem to be found in the Party Room group chests, at least at this time of the year. A Snow Lionfish dropped in there for me yesterday, and a Red Baubleloon the day before. Get any others in there?