Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Morph

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2015
Hi, I've been looking for a pet that has the grant burst fire talent. I don't have many active friends nor was I around when the musketeer pet that gave the ability was out. I was greatly appreciate a morph .

-Bailey Walker 70
-Jack Walker 66

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Jack DSword on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I've been looking for a pet that has the grant burst fire talent. I don't have many active friends nor was I around when the musketeer pet that gave the ability was out. I was greatly appreciate a morph .

-Bailey Walker 70
-Jack Walker 66
Welcome back to the Message Boards, Bailey!

I'd love to Morph with you, and I am quite active! I'll try to get as much Gold as I can so I can Morph with you!

Ensign
Jun 27, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Welcome back to the Message Boards, Bailey!

I'd love to Morph with you, and I am quite active! I'll try to get as much Gold as I can so I can Morph with you!
Thanks so much! What realm and what time? (I'm central time btw).
I literally can't thank you enough!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Jack DSword on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
Thanks so much! What realm and what time? (I'm central time btw).
I literally can't thank you enough!
I'd say 9:30 Central Time on Saturday, August 5, so I'll try to get as much Gold as I can get (as I'm still recovering from buying a lot of things and if I remember correctly it costs 20,000 Gold)! I'd love to Morph with you and I can't wait to meet you!