Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid attempts

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok how many of you raiders of the sky are spending time ""Trying"" to make new hybrids?

Just wondering is anyone is even trying anymore - or if like myself - after many thousand of wasted tries have given up.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
While it might be possible to find a new hybrid through experimenting the chances of doing it are very small. Not all pet combinations have hybrids(most of them probably don't), and it would take a long time to try every possible combination looking for a new hybrid.

That said here is a quote from Decius that might help you "Chips and Queso
or
Chips and Salsa

Who's going to get the clue and the morph first I wonder?".

After this clue was posted this hybrid was found:
"Armadillo Verde + Coconut Crawlie = Salsadillo"

But then Decius responded you found part of it. That means there likely is another hybrid relating to the Salsadillo that hasn't been found.

If it makes you feel in better Decius seems to have a new hybrid in the works "Clear clue?
I don't think thats how these work.
Let me work on a few things first and I will get back to you soon."

PS: Just in case you don't know a Sliver Buffaloon + Golden Stingtail gives you a Stingaloon: http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Pet:Stingaloon

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I really try to get a hybrid, but I've had zero luck in getting one by myself, discovered or not.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Most of the time, I'm just winging it. I've decided to collect the known hybrids rather than try to figure out a new combination. Some of the knowns are hybrids of other knowns, so I've got to get those first, etc.