Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Ridolfo Capoferro a good companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 29, 2016
I got him recently and he is pretty darn good, i was just wondering if he is worth it later on and if he is a good companion to lvl up. thx

kai de bouff lvl 25 musket

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
martian134 on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
I got him recently and he is pretty darn good, i was just wondering if he is worth it later on and if he is a good companion to lvl up. thx

Welcome martian134! My answer is yes, most definitely. But remember he's a swashbuckler so give him as much dodge and agility as you can ( and because he's squishy a few points in tough can't hurt. )

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012

Well for the most part I agree with you on the fact that he's pretty darn good, unfortunately I found his only weakness to be his health. My current pirate is in Marleybone right now and I've promoted Ridolfo all the way up to swashbuckler and he's almost to the point where he will become a blade master. As you level him up I guess my advice to you would be to spend most of his talents on Health and probably Dodge, he's already a real heavy hitter so you don't necessarily have to spent that many more talents on rough. So I guess in my opinion Ridolfo Capoferro is a good companion overall just make sure in battles that he's healed before he goes below yellow and hope he dodges a lot of the hits thrown at him.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013

I just started regularly using him. El Toro was busy healing so I threw Ridolfo in there at the last minute and he was surprisingly good. I haven't used him enough yet to formulate a truly valid opinion but he looks very promising. I have reason to believe his "Relentless" is broken though... can't get it to kick in.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013

Yes, I bought him and use him frequently. He has three promotions, and is pretty good in a fight.
Although I'm not quite certain if he has pants...

Ensign
May 01, 2012

He is most certainly worth leveling up, he gets all of the "preferred" swashbuckler epics and has 3 promotions which allow you to build him into a masterful swordsman. Musketeers get him for free, but I have seen no end of other classes that also have him.

Promotions occur at levels 27, 38, & 50