Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Portable Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
What if there was a button on your screen wherever you go (maybe next to the Crown Shop button) that was basically a portable Bazaar, so that when you're decorating your House, you don't have to go all the way to the Bazaar? What do you think?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Are you thinking of something like Wizard's Quick sell page? I have missed that too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 4, 2017 wrote:
Are you thinking of something like Wizard's Quick sell page? I have missed that too.
Quick Sell would be good, but I think Aurora means that we could have a pop up that will show us what's in the Bazaar for Housing.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 4, 2017 wrote:
Quick Sell would be good, but I think Aurora means that we could have a pop up that will show us what's in the Bazaar for Housing.
Yes... Or, the thought just came to me, but what if it had Outfits and Ships too? Like, for example, if it basically had the whole Bazaar in just one pop-up? Let me know your thoughts.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Yes... Or, the thought just came to me, but what if it had Outfits and Ships too? Like, for example, if it basically had the whole Bazaar in just one pop-up? Let me know your thoughts.
A simple idea is best, and if you're in your home then having a bazaar housing pop-up might be made to work; otherwise adding more tabs could get very complicated.
It's really not that hard to travel to SI for the Bazaar, you know. I do it in both P101 ( & W101 ) whenever I'm looking for something.