Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ratbeard build

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
What epics and talents should i give my ratbeard? thanks! also he should really have vengeance strike instead of bladestorm.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
kingme655 on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
What epics and talents should i give my ratbeard? thanks! also he should really have vengeance strike instead of bladestorm.
he can't get Vengeance Strike so make him like a wall. give him Hold the Line 2, Repel Borders 2, and First Strike 3. so that way he can deal with bucklers. also make sure to give him loads of health and armor. that way he can survive any melee based attacks.

Community Leader
1. First strike 3, htl 3, blade 2 is the "meta" build for Ratbeard

2. You've been spamming threads on how to build different companions and your characters. You're never gonna get better at this game if everyone tells you what to do. Try different things out, figure you what you like. At a minimum, please just make one general "How do I build my companions" post and update it when you have a question. That way, we have one place for discussion and not 20+ different threads that clog up the forums.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
the minutemen on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
he can't get Vengeance Strike so make him like a wall. give him Hold the Line 2, Repel Borders 2, and First Strike 3. so that way he can deal with bucklers. also make sure to give him loads of health and armor. that way he can survive any melee based attacks.
I know he doesn't have vengeance strike i said he should have it. Also you forgot one epic point.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Matthew525011 on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
1. First strike 3, htl 3, blade 2 is the "meta" build for Ratbeard

2. You've been spamming threads on how to build different companions and your characters. You're never gonna get better at this game if everyone tells you what to do. Try different things out, figure you what you like. At a minimum, please just make one general "How do I build my companions" post and update it when you have a question. That way, we have one place for discussion and not 20+ different threads that clog up the forums.
I have not been spamming threads half of them where how many epics they have so I could figure out what to give them.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
kingme655 on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
I know he doesn't have vengeance strike i said he should have it. Also you forgot one epic point.
then make it Repel Border 3