Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Clockworks Dungeon Bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy everyone! Max level Privateer Corrupt Zane Silver here to report a rather interesting bug that I encountered in the Clockworks dungeon. As you guys might know, The Clockworks is the dungeon that you must complete before Kane. Well, all was going well until the armada battle. Basically, when the Armada Marine spawned, I was low on health so I ported to the Clockworks life fountain to heal up and then continue the dungeon. Nothing wrong there. I got into the battle and the battle was unfair, first off. It was a 4v1, the advantage being in my favor. I had my 3 companions out (Zeena, Kzinti Singh, and El Toro) and I was against one armada Musketeer. Well, I killed the Musketeer easily enough, but I did not get credit for the battle, since I had to defeat the armada Marine and not the Musketeer. I can't defeat the Marine because all the armada enemies disappeared, since I killed the lone Armada Musketeer in the 4v1. Because of this, I have to do the entire dungeon over again. Kingsisle, please look into this bug and fix it so others don't have to suffer like I did. Thanks and have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Stormy Elijah Silver(Max Swashbuckler)