Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is mirage indicative of better content?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
In wizard101 the new world of mirage has, in my opinion, SERIOUSLY, raised the bar in terms of wizard content. Way better story than anything in wizard since the first arc, much more iconic characters, and new features that can seriously change the game if used correctly. I have to think that a large part of this is due to the wizard101 team mixing with the pirate101 team (like almost all of it). this gets me massively excited for a new world and update to pirate101, and I have to ask how amazing will a new world to pirate be? I do hope the new players we've seen mean that there will be one? also, Please wait to give us an update, I hate to say it but Valencia 2 was rushed and nobody would complain if you waited until summer next year to give us an update, or even fall honestly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratical505 on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
In wizard101 the new world of mirage has, in my opinion, SERIOUSLY, raised the bar in terms of wizard content. Way better story than anything in wizard since the first arc, much more iconic characters, and new features that can seriously change the game if used correctly. I have to think that a large part of this is due to the wizard101 team mixing with the pirate101 team (like almost all of it). this gets me massively excited for a new world and update to pirate101, and I have to ask how amazing will a new world to pirate be? I do hope the new players we've seen mean that there will be one? also, Please wait to give us an update, I hate to say it but Valencia 2 was rushed and nobody would complain if you waited until summer next year to give us an update, or even fall honestly.
I agree, I'm hoping for side content that will give us something to do besides farm, PVP or morph pets. If waiting a little bit longer gives us a better world/s with higher levels and new companions, then I'm ready to wait! ( Seriously, waiting 6 more months is nothing compared to the 3 year wait we were subjected to. )

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I can't wait either I'm just wondering what the beginning of arc 3 will be like if we aren't trying to get to el dorado as hard then what do you think will send us to the next world?