Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Change To Bed Rest Stat Debuff

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
So since Bed Rest basically swashbuckler companions I was thinking would if a wounded companion lost stats according to the class.

Privateer would lose health, according to how it is now

Swashbuckler would lose dodge

Witchdoctor would lose spell power

Buccaneer would lose weapon power

and Musketeer would lose accuracy.

Whatcha think

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I say it would make allot more sense xd although some companions are just so strong that they only lose their health :p

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
So since Bed Rest basically swashbuckler companions I was thinking would if a wounded companion lost stats according to the class.

Privateer would lose health, according to how it is now

Swashbuckler would lose dodge

Witchdoctor would lose spell power

Buccaneer would lose weapon power

and Musketeer would lose accuracy.

Whatcha think
It's an interesting premise, but it doesn't really make sense to me. When I'm injured, it's my health that is affected. Unless I'm seriously injured, I don't suddenly get stupid. I may move a little more slowly, but that's a consequence of my lower health, as my muscles and bones mend themselves. I am not suddenly incompetent.

Now, if you were suggesting this on top of lost health, you might have intrigued me.