Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Blind Mew going to be back soon?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know the fact that he's been quite busy with everything on his hands, because of the hype with the latest Pirate101 update and all, but, I'm just wondering if he's going to return to answering questions & reading the plot thoughts that we've left in Story Thread 5. I Know I shouldn't worry about this, mind you, but I tend to think of how he's been doing... occasionally.

I mean, I like how the game's main story is turning out, but we do tend to have thoughts to shape portions of the story up real nice, both big and small. We've been doing real good at that, and no doubt we may find more plot portions for the PIrate101 team to shape up later on.

Blind Mew, if you can hear this, know that we're doing good at finding plot points for you and the team to shape up, and that we really appreciate the work that's been done to have the game's main story brimming with much adventure, plot, and lore... and more.

Anyways, hope he gets back to sequential question answering soon. I'm starting to miss that right now.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack, I asked if Blind Mew is going to return to answering the questions we've left in Story Thread 5. I know he's busy, but his slightly lengthy absence with question answering leaves me a bit concerned. I know I shouldn't be, but what's not stopping me from doing so? Hope he returns to that sometime soon...

Administrator
Not to worry. Blind Mew is very busy at the moment, which is always a good thing! Although I think he's less worried about finding plot points to shape up, and more interested in plot points yet to come.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*