Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"This is the Pits" quest glitch.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
This report is about the quest journal log for "This is the Pits". I understand that I have to defeat 12 possessed cherry tree mobs, however the quest log states I have to "Defeat UnitNames_00000303". I have screenshots if required.

Administrator
Hi! Thank you for your report. There's actually a problem with ALL of the Treant enemies in the game displaying their name incorrectly, and we are definitely going to be fixing this bug in one of our upcoming updates.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 16, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Thank you for your report. There's actually a problem with ALL of the Treant enemies in the game displaying their name incorrectly, and we are definitely going to be fixing this bug in one of our upcoming updates.
Yeah, I noticed this bug in the quest "The Cycle of Life." I thought it was rather strange. I have it posted in my glitch album.