Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mount Improvements

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
As I was travelling around Puerto Mico on my crocogator, I had a little idea. What if the animal mounts could also serve in combat when you needed them too? And since they are mounts and not pets, they could also follow your commands in combat. Another thing, too, any flying mount could actually fly into the air! Or at least serve as a little "longboat" to go in the skyway.

What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
VenomSythe on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
As I was travelling around Puerto Mico on my crocogator, I had a little idea. What if the animal mounts could also serve in combat when you needed them too? And since they are mounts and not pets, they could also follow your commands in combat. Another thing, too, any flying mount could actually fly into the air! Or at least serve as a little "longboat" to go in the skyway.

What do you guys think?
x Imagines self flying the skyways on my noble Pegasus x . Way cool idea , but I would have to stay away from enemies lol. Those horse feathers can't hide cannons .

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
VenomSythe on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:

What do you guys think?
I have actually been thinking about the flying mount idea for a while actually. when I saw wing mounts in wiz I kinda figured that they wouldn't help in battle, mainly because your always stationary. but when I saw the clockwork wings in pirate, I expected them to give the pirates the flying ability. and I can imagine the travel golem fighting as an ally, and, ever since I got my Pegasus I dreamed of flying all over Aquila with it.

morlokc-pirate101 instagram