Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shared Bank Problem

AuthorMessage
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I am a level 1 Privateer. This problem occurred 5/26/13 at 2:25 pm PDT in my Bunkhouse.

I had just created my Pirate. He had talked with Captain Avery and gotten the assignment to talk to Rigby. He then went to his Bunkhouse because one of my other Pirates had stored some items in the Shared Bank that he could use. There were 3 pages of All Equipment Items in my Shared Bank. Normally what happens when I transfer an item from the Shared Bank to my Backpack, the Shared Bank stays on the same page that the item was transferred from. I was on page 3 of All Equipment Items in my Shared Bank and, every time I transferred an item to my Backpack, the Shared Bank would go back to page 1 and I would have to return to page 3 and repeat the process. Hopefully, this can be fixed soon because it is very aggravating.

Since I found this problem, I went back and checked with my other Pirate. The regular Bank works fine. It seems to only happen when I transfer an item out of my Saved Bank (on a page other than 1) to either my Bank or my Backpack. Transfers from either my Backpack or Bank work correctly