Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am Furious with the chances!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Kingsisle you just know how to make my day dont you. whenever i try to pvp i just get furious you know why?
this is NOT feedback its a complaint because am sick and tired of the chance! everytime i go to pvp i get mad. i always make a plan and it always get messed up because you have made a game where in everything runs around chance. i just cant do anything. nothing works. i set up my plans do the battles and keep losing because my plans dont matter because everything revolves around a blasted topic called chance am sick of it. just plain sick of it in every single case. i cannot stand it. am just so mad with you kingsisle i feel like punching someone. you dont see that much complaints because rank pvp does not come out yet. but when it does watch out because many, many people who want to have some control over how their battle goes are gonna be angry with you. i know. maybe i should be playing a game that has some strategy to it. something that makes sense. that is NOT a gamble wherein i send my warriors to attack and hope i get lucky because thats what this is! all i ask KI is that you give people more control over what they do. like making sure that i know if i have more accuracy than my opponent has dodge, i will catch them the majority of the time. and that buccaneers will get what you lied that they would get and i mean player buccaneers. they do not have any tougher armor, which they should, and frenzy level to does not really work very well and players dont get it anyway. and level three dont exist and i really wanted to see what it does but i should have known that i would not get to see it. Kingsisle i think you're soon gonna lose a player if this chance business is not put under control. * sigh * i wish there was some other game like this where i had some control ....

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Diraz18 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle you just know how to make my day dont you. whenever i try to pvp i just get furious you know why?
this is NOT feedback its a complaint because am sick and tired of the chance! everytime i go to pvp i get mad. i always make a plan and it always get messed up because you have made a game where in everything runs around chance. i just cant do anything. nothing works. i set up my plans do the battles and keep losing because my plans dont matter because everything revolves around a blasted topic called chance am sick of it. just plain sick of it in every single case. i cannot stand it. am just so mad with you kingsisle i feel like punching someone. you dont see that much complaints because rank pvp does not come out yet. but when it does watch out because many, many people who want to have some control over how their battle goes are gonna be angry with you. i know. maybe i should be playing a game that has some strategy to it. something that makes sense. that is NOT a gamble wherein i send my warriors to attack and hope i get lucky because thats what this is! all i ask KI is that you give people more control over what they do. like making sure that i know if i have more accuracy than my opponent has dodge, i will catch them the majority of the time. and that buccaneers will get what you lied that they would get and i mean player buccaneers. they do not have any tougher armor, which they should, and frenzy level to does not really work very well and players dont get it anyway. and level three dont exist and i really wanted to see what it does but i should have known that i would not get to see it. Kingsisle i think you're soon gonna lose a player if this chance business is not put under control. * sigh * i wish there was some other game like this where i had some control ....
The world revolves around chance alone, not one person. If we had control over our accuracy and dodge it still wouldn't make a difference. Everyone would ahve the exact some privilege of that system, nothing will change! I know how you feel on this topic, I too am a buccaaneer who's experienced this. The accuracy, dodge, and fizzle systems always seem to attack you but they don't, it's just universal luck.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Look if every hit landed swashbucklers would be USELESS because we cant dodge and just chill man go pound armada and you'll feel better

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
tell me what class is your character what companions do you use because swashbuckler companoins have low health btw chill dude

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Diraz18 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
PVP is optional you don't have to PVP - many people team up with friends to PVP not just some random people going in whos unknown and way under level etc. If you are not already 65 with maxed companions and all no auction gear right away no matter what class you are your at a disadvantage because they people you face will have farmed for these items already.

I am on PVP break to farm - still farming its probably going to be a month before i get all the drops i want.