Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

best non crown weapon for swashbucklers

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
can anyone tell me the best non crown or non scrip weapon and if it is a boss weapon please tell me what boss to farm and not one of the main quest weapons

loyal jacob young swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mario king on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
can anyone tell me the best non crown or non scrip weapon and if it is a boss weapon please tell me what boss to farm and not one of the main quest weapons

The best non-crown shop weapons for swashbucklers come from either Cadmus, Caves of Ruin, Aquila ( Blades of Shade ) or the Nefarious Knives from the Nefarious Five fight in the Tower of Moo Manchu.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
mario king on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:

That would be the most nefarious of all the stabby weapons, the Nefarious Knives!!
http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Item:Nefarious_Knives

Boss: Unreliable Benjamin Wright (Nefarious Five fight)
World: Mooshu
To get access you need to beat the previous Moo Manchu side quests.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Hey Mario,
My current best weapon at level 65 is the sammnite set. Its link is here on the Pirate101 Wiki. www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Item:Samnite_Set