Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Different Loot, Same Boss

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Me and my friend were farming Lord Mixcoatl in Temple of Tarloc of Scurvy Dog Hideout and she got a cutlass while I didn't. Also while fighting the Aztecosaurus Mummy at the end of the dungeon, we also got different loot.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
while at Miranda my friend got captain bloods hat while i got nothing, this is unfair. please turn it back to normal

Developer
We're aware of this issue, and we'll have a fix in the next update.

Community Leader
Ratbeard on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
We're aware of this issue, and we'll have a fix in the next update.
Arrr! Thank ye Ratbeard! Good ta hear! One O my favorite P101 features is all us pirates getting the same loot (ie we get to evenly distribute the loot at the end O the battle). Every pirate should get thar fair share! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Thanks Ratbeard. My husband got something I didn't (or vice-versa) recently, and we just kind of assumed the other's backpack was full. Glad to see this will be fixed, since it's a much more fair system than over in W101.