Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give Antinous a Second Chance Chest, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
You bet Trimond, us pirates can be an emotional sort- I mean how could we not be with having to deal with so many Armada injustices and having to save an entire Spiral. Plus, we have to listen to the bickering between Bonnie and Whiskers, the pomposity of Toro and Hawkules and not to mention all of the other every day kind of misadventures that go along with being a Pirate Captain. Whew, it's a tough job...but someone's gotta do it.

And I believe you're right, you never wrote "wrap this around your head"- I was mistaken....I believe you stated something like, "wrap your thoughts around this, if you can" and "can you picture this in your heads?". I mistakenly morphed the two into a hybrid statement- this pet morphing thing has gotten me all discombobulated and out of sorts, to say the least.

Hope there's no hard feelings of any sort, as I do understand where you are coming from in your efforts to help out your fellow pirates...especially in regards to Second Chance Chests. Ideas to help your fellow gamers are always a great thing.

I commend you on pushing for SCCs in order to provide more opportunities for players to acquire the amazing gear that the game developers have created, without it consuming all of our time. Heck, the Minotaur's SCC just recently saved me from even more exhaustive efforts to get that cursed Axe of the Minotaur Lord's, even though it has cost me about 100,000+ Crowns total. CHA-CHING!

Keep up the great work in trying to provide feedback and helpful suggestions to make this already amazing game even that much more spectacular. Enjoy your continued pirating adventures and keep on giving the Armada the whatfor!
No hard feelings at all.

Mistakes happen from time to time.

That I can do. And the same goes to you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
I picked up those blades for my own Swashbuckler, and every time I look at them I love them more and more.

And not even for the stats-- I just love the way they look: the golden bone handles, the skull guard, the little treasure map filigrees on the blades.

The concept artists and modelers did a fantastic job on them. They are definitely my favorite of the set.
Took a peek at these blades from the Crowns Shop, and I believe you are right. They are fantastically designed, especially with what you described. Now if only they had those at level 65...