Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pariss immobilize not working properly?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello everyone, I just have a question about fighting Pariss the Firebrand

when he uses his immobilize attack, (yes that works normally)
why is the outcome MUCH different when he uses it on a range COMPANION compared to a range PIRATE
the bug I have is:
immobilized range COMPANION, just cant move, attacks normally, powers act normally (not the problem)
immobilized PIRATE, cannot attack anything using range! They must be adjacent to you for you to use a range attack, otherwise you can only use powers or pass

is this how its intended to be? if so why are you making it so unfair for marksman pirates? what did we do wrong?

Administrator
Hi! I know how frustrating this is as I've encountered this bug myself while playing! As it turns out, this bug and the bug dealing with the immobilization issues with the webs power are interrelated, and we'll be fixing both of them in an upcoming update.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I know how frustrating this is as I've encountered this bug myself while playing! As it turns out, this bug and the bug dealing with the immobilization issues with the webs power are interrelated, and we'll be fixing both of them in an upcoming update.
also I have just recently been to him, it seems to only affect certain companions as well
here was my last battle(all were immobilized)
Bonnie Anne: no effect on range
Private mills: range reduced to 1
Louis le Bisque: no effect on range