Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A battle about the Silver Rogue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
The battle had begun to wind down. Many Armada troops lay sprawled about the decks of the two ships, one a heavy pirate galleon, the other a typical armada battleship. The cannons had quieted down though the smoke still hung thick in the air in a remote part of Valencia. The captain of the Silver Rogue, known as Sarcastic Tim Walker, looked over the Armada ship deck. The final Armada marine had fallen to Sarah's flashing blade, its metallic body falling with a loud clank of metal.

"Captain, the ship is ours." He heard Bonnie Ann say from a short distance away, a quick cheer rose up from his crew, who took down the Armada ship without any serious injury.

"Good." Tim Walker said. "Take what is valuable and sink her." He said, nodding in approval to his crew.

As his crew went about their tasks, Tim noted that the captain of the Armada ship, still functioned. Down and unable to battle, but still operating, it spoke up in its dead, flat, robotic voice.

"You think..you've won? You..haven't." It said, what ever device it used to simulate a voice was obviously malfunctioning.

Usually more a happy, carefree individual, Sarcastic Tim Walker only scowled darkly. He moved to the abomination that still jerked spasmodically, its injuries caused by his own blades.

"You cannot....run, you cannot...hide." It started to say, but in a quick flash, Tim had his sword point just below its chin, lifting its head up to look him in the eyes.

"Listen here, abomination, you can hunt me down all you want. I will continue destroying every last one of your kind." He lifted his sword point, a living creature would have flinched in pain as the point would have moved a bit into their chin, but of course, the Clockwork obviously could not feel such.

"Tell me, abomination, do you fear death as we do? Your existence is about to end, do you fear what is next? You make choices of your own, and can think, does that mean that you have a soul? I think not, not after all that you and your kind have done and continue to do. Such a gift would be more than your kind deserves." Near the railing of the Armada ship as they where, Tim only kicked the barely functioning clockwork over the side and into the depths of the sky.

"Captain?" He heard Gevard's concerned voice behind him.

Tim sheathed his blade and turned to smile friendly to his long time family friend. "It is nothing Gevard. Come on, lets sink this floating scrap and find a tavern to celebrate."

Thus was one of many battles with the Armada that Tim Walker would face, with many more yet to come.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Wow... not bad. Have you ever wrote fan fictions about Pirate101 before? Your writing seems familiar

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
This was my first writing for Pirate101, I be honest. I have writing other short stories for other rpg games I have played before. I chose a battle scene with the Armada because they seem to me as the enemy that everyone loves to hate. For Pirate101 I see them as the ultimate enemy that will continue to be a thorn in the side of the players as more and more is added. If I am not mistaken, Blind Mew was their creator (please correct me if I am wrong) and I believe he hit the nail on the head with the Armada and the Clockworks. My hates off to you.

I will likely write more as I get to know the world of Pirate101.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Please forgive the typing of my previous post, it was with a mobile device and auto correct seemed to have thrown a few curve balls in there. >_<

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I remember this battle. I remember the part where the Armada robot was saying, "You think yo- you've won... you... haven't..." just as he was shutting down...

Keep at it. I think I can see an interesting tale for you to write in future battles... I would name a few, but I'm not sure of how much you know of the game and the battles to come, so I'll just shush up now

Happy sailing, mate