Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Replacing Companion dialougue

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
I as a Musketeer despise Louis LeBisque to the fiery, ruined cities of Avernus. He's sleeping in my crew, but he still shows up to say the dumbest stuff or state the obvious. If I could throw in some crown to have a Crown Shop companion (namely, Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah.) I would do so.

Oh, and the ability to have multiple message board usernames., as me and my sister share a account, and we'd like that.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry you are not loving Louis. On such a varied crew I guess it's to be expected not all crew would suit everyone. I did want to call your attention to what Blind Mew said about promotions though. He said the ones that chime in talking when it is not a quest that relates to them get promotion quests. Those are good things that lead to better attacks. Louis might be worth training, even if he seems to be Mr. Obvious.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Though I['m sure everyone has a companion who is mute that they'd like to speak instead of some one else, though!(ahem LOUIS)