Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Why! D:

Ok, so I have a few questions about Avery.

1. Why doesn't he go pirating himself instead of asking us? I mean, he's pretty old for pirating, but I've seen much older. *Boochbeard pops up*

2. Why does he get his own private dock? You heard right. Why, if we're practically the pirates who do everything - save Skull Island, Monquista, Aragon Skyway, (because we don't save the rest of Valencia) Cool Ranch, Mooshu, and so on.

3. Why does Avery get all the fame

Insincere Iris, level 63
Katherine, level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
Why! D:

1. Why doesn't he go pirating himself instead of asking us? I mean, he's pretty old for pirating, but I've seen much older. *Boochbeard pops up*

2. Why does he get his own private dock? You heard right. Why, if we're practically the pirates who do everything - save Skull Island, Monquista, Aragon Skyway, (because we don't save the rest of Valencia) Cool Ranch, Mooshu, and so on.

Insincere Iris, level 63
Katherine, level 65
1. Retired and fabulously rich, why go out and risk life and limb, if you don't need to?
2. That's his escape route. If SI is ever invaded and conquered, he'll be scampering to the skies from that dock.
3. He's King of SI. Oh, he may claim that its a republic, and that he's merely ( cough ) governor, but I don't recall any elections.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Why! D:

Insincere Iris, level 63
Katherine, level 65
1. Because he is running skull island and finding out info on the armada (He's like our version of Deacon).
2. He owns the island, therefore he owns the dock. Plus if you buy a house you get a "private" dock. Also we don't "save" Aragon, we just travel through it.
3. The reason he gets all the fame is becuase he spreads rumors and whatnot that he is the one behind all of this, and in most people minds you are just a "crewmember/henchman" of his.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
1. Retired and fabulously rich, why go out and risk life and limb, if you don't need to?
2. That's his escape route. If SI is ever invaded and conquered, he'll be scampering to the skies from that dock.
3. He's King of SI. Oh, he may claim that its a republic, and that he's merely ( cough ) governor, but I don't recall any elections.
Well, if you had bought a private island, and bunch of people decided to start living on it, would you hold elections Anecorbie?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Yeah he had elections and every pirate voted for himself until Captain Jack voted for him....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Why! D:

Insincere Iris, level 63
Katherine, level 65
1. Captain Avery, is a retired pirate. Due to the fact he is an elder, he asked our pirate(s) for help on certain jobs.( Although he occasionally blame our pirate character(s), for his flawed decision.)

2. He was a famous pirate in his prime and also rich. Like most jobs our pirate character(s) have to work thire way up to the hierarchy of the faction. In this case pirating.

3. He is the founding father of skull island and bought skull island from a Marleybonian leader. Plus it also serve to keep our pirate(s) safe from bad guys.