Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne mystery

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Hello everyone I thought I would bring this topic up because I just got to a certain spot in subata with one of my characters. At Raven Island Bonnie said that it looked familiar. Like she has been there before. This was never mentioned again for the rest of the game. Bonnie is from Albion we all know this but when she came to skull island. She remembered nothing of her trip (or she refuses to tell). Do you think who ever brought her also brought her to raven island and bonnie remembers the place from that moment? This was only mentioned once in the entire game. Do you think we will ever here about this again? Post what ye think!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone I thought I would bring this topic up because I just got to a certain spot in subata with one of my characters. At Raven Island Bonnie said that it looked familiar. Like she has been there before. This was never mentioned again for the rest of the game. Bonnie is from Albion we all know this but when she came to skull island. She remembered nothing of her trip (or she refuses to tell). Do you think who ever brought her also brought her to raven island and bonnie remembers the place from that moment? This was only mentioned once in the entire game. Do you think we will ever here about this again? Post what ye think!
We would all like to know that! I have even sailed around looking at places that seem similar but nothing matches.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Maybe this might be a part of a future promotion. Although that's a while from know. My friend and I were discussing this for a while.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ryanbold2 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Hmmm.... its a mystery, isn't it? maybe she is a secret agent for the king of marlybone or something!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
What if long ago when Bonnie was traveling to Skull Island, she went through Mooshu, and came across Raven Island, and met the Raven Witch who resides there. Then the Raven Witch wiped Bonnie of a fraction of her memory?

Catherine Reade Lvl 60 Witchdoctor

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Quite a while ago, I asked Blind Mew that very question, as to whether Bonnie Anne's sense of 'I've been here before' was a hint to something in her backstory, or whether that feeling of hers was part of the sense of strangeness and mystery to Raven Island. The answer? It was to accent the sense of mystery of the place.

So there you have it. Although, Blind Mew is a cunning cat, and I wouldn't put it past him to answer truthfully, but leave critical information out...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
We'll know eventually mates, fer time be the key to this mystery.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hmm, maybe blind mew will spill the beans when the next update comes?