Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Stinky Shrimp?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Every time I go on the skyways of Skull Island, I usually see a ship with a green name "The Stinky Shrimp". Why is it green and is it supposed to be there?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Every time I go on the skyways of Skull Island, I usually see a ship with a green name "The Stinky Shrimp". Why is it green and is it supposed to be there?
I've never seen that! What part of Skull Island Skyway is it in?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
In what part of Skull Island are you seeing this Ship (Skull Island, Flotsam, etc.)? I don't remember seeing this ship at all.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I guess it's just me seeing it but there's always someone named "Friendly Megan" on it. Probably a glitch, but why is it's name green?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I'm thinking... is it perhaps the Fire Ship? I doubt it xd but otherwise you may have discovered something good!!!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
I guess it's just me seeing it but there's always someone named "Friendly Megan" on it. Probably a glitch, but why is it's name green?
I'm not so sure who "Friendly Megan" is, but I do know why the name is green. A green name means whatever is under it is a friendly NPC or something you can interact with, so the ship isn't an enemy. And this mysterious friendly pirate by the name of Megan, I've never seen or heard of her.

Perhaps someone could shed some light on this?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Hmmm, I smell something fishy going on in the skyways, who knows, maybe this Friendly Megan NPC may play a role in the story or maybe hold a surprise for us?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ok, just where exactly is this 'Stinky Shrimp'? I thought I knew Skull Island Skyway 'like the back of my hand". ( mutters something about getting new map, quadrant and compass. )