Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will lvl 65's get their XP once new levels come?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
So I've been doing Moo Manchu quests now on my lvl 65 Witchdoctor, and I know that I am not gaining XP. Will I get that XP when 66 and beyond come, or should I save my quests and their XP rewards for after the updates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
So I've been doing Moo Manchu quests now on my lvl 65 Witchdoctor, and I know that I am not gaining XP. Will I get that XP when 66 and beyond come, or should I save my quests and their XP rewards for after the updates?
The game will always give you more than enough XP to be able to finish the current quests or levels, no to worry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You will not be gaining that exp, that experience is 'lost'. However Ratbeard has stated that there is always more than enough exp. to finish quests from new content. So when the new book is released and the level cap rises, then you'll be able to gain more exp.

Community Leader
Unlikely.
I'd say no, but we never know if they change how things work with an update.

However in the past, no, the game does not accumulate XP to be granted upon a level cap change.

But worry not, KI has ALWAYS provided ample XP in their new content additions to accommodate players successfully getting to the next level cap.

This also helps them to keep players at the approximate levels the new content is meant to be played with. (avoiding over and under leveling, at least based on this topic)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV