Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

combat islands

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I was thinking of maybe there could be combat islands.It would have different sections for different levels.And maybe it could be upgraded to have a bridge to your houses.It would cost 1000 gold,but its worth it.You could have access to all your houses.And on it,the sections would have characters that fit the theme.Each section would have a dock so you could practice naval war.But you will not get prizes.Every body would get it for free when they reach level 10,but before that, members can get it for crowns.More info coming soon!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Musketeerman123 on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking of maybe there could be combat islands.It would have different sections for different levels.And maybe it could be upgraded to have a bridge to your houses.It would cost 1000 gold,but its worth it.You could have access to all your houses.And on it,the sections would have characters that fit the theme.Each section would have a dock so you could practice naval war.But you will not get prizes.Every body would get it for free when they reach level 10,but before that, members can get it for crowns.More info coming soon!
section 1(theme random)-bulldog officers,evil spirt's,captain edward walters(from the quest),dog pirates,mouse fencer's,dog sergeant's,troggies,fin dorsal,renegade monquistradors,cutthroats,Iago and jellyfish
section 2(theme is disturbing)-those chomper-like enemies from the cavern of the cresent moon,undead monquistrador's
section 3(dragonspyre theme)-bone drakes
section 4(armada)-armada fusiler's.
section 5(cool ranch)-butch chickadee,duck shootist,weasel gambler's,bision spirts,
section 6(dragon ball z)-blue oni,wood gaurdian
section 7(HAXX)-rooke(I hacked him),armada marines,cat smugglers,dock workers,flying fish,grumpy jeff haskell,deacon(i also hacked him)
section 8(profit))-amazon archer's,earuymachis,praetorian's.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
section 1(theme random)-bulldog officers,evil spirt's,captain edward walters(from the quest),dog pirates,mouse fencer's,dog sergeant's,troggies,fin dorsal,renegade monquistradors,cutthroats,Iago and jellyfish
section 2(theme is disturbing)-those chomper-like enemies from the cavern of the cresent moon,undead monquistrador's
section 3(dragonspyre theme)-bone drakes
section 4(armada)-armada fusiler's.
section 5(cool ranch)-butch chickadee,duck shootist,weasel gambler's,bision spirts,
section 6(dragon ball z)-blue oni,wood gaurdian
section 7(HAXX)-rooke(I hacked him),armada marines,cat smugglers,dock workers,flying fish,grumpy jeff haskell,deacon(i also hacked him)
section 8(profit))-amazon archer's,earuymachis,praetorian's.
Actully,it would be based by level.