Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One thing that bothers me...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Whenever some companions criticals, the victim's voice (if not a pirate) sounds funny. This happens to Kobe, Wing, and Birgus, and maybe a few others. ~Kobe frowns a bit~ Hey, hey, it's ok. It's not your fault.

Anyway, their voice goes down a whole lot, then it rises back to normal, which sounds creepy and bothers me a bit. Reply if it bothers you too!

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Slick Stephanie Maxwell
Romantic Hannah Devereaux

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
CheeryCherry1234 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Whenever some companions criticals, the victim's voice (if not a pirate) sounds funny. This happens to Kobe, Wing, and Birgus, and maybe a few others. ~Kobe frowns a bit~ Hey, hey, it's ok. It's not your fault.

Anyway, their voice goes down a whole lot, then it rises back to normal, which sounds creepy and bothers me a bit. Reply if it bothers you too!

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Slick Stephanie Maxwell
It probably sounds like that because they're fixing to strike! (and strike hard)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
CheeryCherry1234 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Slick Stephanie Maxwell
Lol that's the slo-mo effect, one of my favorite parts of the game. I love all of the funny sounds that the enemies make, especially when you attack a whole lot of them. Now that is just plain hilarious!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well if I was a victim and saw one of your awesome companions coming at me with a critical hit, I think the stress would cause my voice to do some strange things too. Terror will do that to ya, lol.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
It didn't occur before... Sigh... good times....