Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krokotopia would make great new world!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I have played Wizard101 in the past and now play Pirate101(obviously). I have visited Krokotopia and thought it was the best world ever! I am still in Mooshu so I don't know how it would fit into the story line. I am a big fan of ancient Egypt, so any moderators who are reading this, if you make Krokotopia into a world, don't make the Krokagators so evil, and I would like it if the Kroks were still ruling. Any people who have finished Aquila, please give ideas as to how it could fit into the story line.
The Black Rose Witch

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I loved Krokotopia! Although, I would also love to have some Pirate101 generic worlds too. So far, we have 2 worlds and 3 skyways that take place in the same worlds as Wizard101. I like Pirate101 for its differences from Wizard101.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Lily Evans on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I have played Wizard101 in the past and now play Pirate101(obviously). I have visited Krokotopia and thought it was the best world ever! I am still in Mooshu so I don't know how it would fit into the story line. I am a big fan of ancient Egypt, so any moderators who are reading this, if you make Krokotopia into a world, don't make the Krokagators so evil, and I would like it if the Kroks were still ruling. Any people who have finished Aquila, please give ideas as to how it could fit into the story line.
The Black Rose Witch
I know how it fits into the storyline...but it contains spoilers do you still want to hear it

Ensign
Oct 20, 2009
Krokotopia was my favorite world in W101 and I'd love to see it in Pirate101 too! Having Krok-style ships would be cool.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Yar! This would be a great addition, although there is some hints that this is probably going to be in Pirate101 *Hint* *Hint* Transportalors!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I know how it fits into the storyline...but it contains spoilers do you still want to hear it
No spoilers please.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Ruthless Anthony on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I loved Krokotopia! Although, I would also love to have some Pirate101 generic worlds too. So far, we have 2 worlds and 3 skyways that take place in the same worlds as Wizard101. I like Pirate101 for its differences from Wizard101.
I can respect that.