Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Entering Other Zone Problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 19, 2010
Almost every time I enter a dungeon or another zone, I would end up in mid-air above the zone. I would also be trapped and couldn't move. The only way to get out is too teleport to skull island or a life fountain. Please fix this KI.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Since I think that not very many other people (including me) aren't having this problem, contact customer service with specific details at: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I had a similar problem and it turns out the problem was mine. I hadn't updated my video drivers to the latest ones. You should check your video card drivers to make sure that you have the latest ones.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Every once in a while it happens to me. It's rare though. I enjoy the new scenery whenever it does it to me. I have been stuck in the most lovely and unique locations. Sort of like I was on my way to the bathroom at the theater and make a wrong turn and suddenly find myself back stage and can wander around and see how some of the magic is done. Of course, I have some phenomenal screenshots .

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
SlightlyMadWizard on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
I had a similar problem and it turns out the problem was mine. I hadn't updated my video drivers to the latest ones. You should check your video card drivers to make sure that you have the latest ones.
Good idea!

If you need it, here are the system requirements for Pirate101.
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/system_requirements

Also, if you want to post about any more bugs on the forum, use the Bilge Pump sub-forum.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Every once in a while it happens to me. It's rare though. I enjoy the new scenery whenever it does it to me. I have been stuck in the most lovely and unique locations. Sort of like I was on my way to the bathroom at the theater and make a wrong turn and suddenly find myself back stage and can wander around and see how some of the magic is done. Of course, I have some phenomenal screenshots .
My top 5 places to be stuck in mid-air!
1. Marleybonian Sewers
2. Jonah Town
3. Khotan Skyway
4. Stuck between Skull Island Skyway and Flotsam Skyway (I didn't see One-Eyed Jack's home though from here. :( )
5. Monquista Skyway (My latest one which I had to log out and log back in because none of the teleporting buttons weren't WORKING!)