Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon Checkpoints in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I like the Dungeons in the game, One-Eyed Jack, but I think that there ought to be checkpoints in larger, longer Dungeons/Gauntlets that saves the Pirates' progress in a Dungeon/Gauntlet and keeps their progress at about up to 24 to 48 hours. If the Dungeon/Gauntlet has more than one checkpoint, the same checkpoint rules still apply until they reach the end of said Dungeon/Gauntlet. If a Pirate or more leaves the Dungeon/Gauntlet with the latest checkpoint still active, they can port back to the Dungeon/Gauntlet's latest checkpoint and continue where they left off via a new button that is active only when they reach a checkpoint in a Dungeon/Gauntlet! Sounds like a good idea, yes? Please put that in! Think about it, and thanks for listening!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
That sound's like a really good idea! My dad alway's want's a turn so I would like to continue where the latest checkpoint is.
Jacob Freeman now lvl 15!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Sniper Rose on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
That sound's like a really good idea! My dad alway's want's a turn so I would like to continue where the latest checkpoint is.
Jacob Freeman now lvl 15!
Nice of you to acknowledge my idea! I would also like to see that idea being added to Wizard101, too. Maybe they'll have time to add that in to either of their games.