Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grimtooth

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
Sorry in advance for posting here but since it relates to PVP I believe it is an appropriate place. This has been mentioned before but bears another go. Grimtooth has the one thing that witchdocors want and need but no one uses him. Why? Well I will tell you. After running with him for 10 rounds of PVP and throughout many many moo runs he consistently fizzles. And I mean 6 in just one game! And yes I lost that match. He is lousy with range even specced with improved mojo blast and certainly cannot defeat anyone on his own. His only decent big move is one jubu's embrace. After that he is just a meat shield. Purge Magic is completely useless and needs to be reworked or removed period. I tried it on a fully buffed swashbuckler and it did do nothing but remove my buffs. Please and I am begging you to do something to this potential good companion. He should be on par with the rest of the companions but is possibly the worst out there. Scratch and Mormo do better than he does. We need his buff. We want his buff. Now give us something to work with. Readied spell procs are decent but the fizzles make them so unreliable no one uses him. I am putting him back in the dungeon till he has learned a few more lessons. Thanks for listening.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I gave him accuracy rank 4 and he doesn't fizzle as much
Just reset him and give him those talents he will be a better companion
Also what the hell is purge magic