Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Level When Enetering Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I am very close to getting to Marleybone with my swashbuckler, so I was wondering what nautical level I should be at when I first go to Marleybone. My nautical level is currently 36, but for some reason I feel like that is not high enough.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
It isn't. Imo, the best NXP level would be around 50-60. When I started marleybone I was around 44 and had some ship fighting issues. If leveling up seems too long, friends or other people in your realms can help you get Xp and even some scrip

Good Luck and save Travels through the Spiral!!

~Clever Finnigan Voss~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirate Master on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
I am very close to getting to Marleybone with my swashbuckler, so I was wondering what nautical level I should be at when I first go to Marleybone. My nautical level is currently 36, but for some reason I feel like that is not high enough.
Your nautical level should be as close to your pirate's level as possible. You will just constantly be boarded if you do not.